I admit it, recently I’ve been obsessed with rugs. Not only do rugs make a space look more homey and cozy but they also absolutely transform a space. I love picking a jaw-dropping rug first when creating a design and then pulling colors from it for the furniture and decorative accents.
Some of my favorite dreamy rugs I’ve been loving recently!
- Kennedy Persian-Style Hand-Tufted Wool Rug– $599 8’x10’ – My all-time favorite rug from Pottery Barn. I love the soft colors and the gorgeous pattern.
- Rifle Paper Co. x Loloi Kismet Arabesque Rug – $736 8’ x 10’ – There are many rugs from Anthropologie in this post and for a good reason, all of them are absolutely beautiful. I love the colors of the one and the design is gorgeous. Would look great in a boho-themed room or one that needs a pop of color
- Athens Rug– $592 8’x10’ – Another absolute gem from Anthropologie. I used this rug in a recent bedroom design with both light and dark color wood and multiple shades of blue accents. The colors in this rug make it very versatile when it comes to the color of wood furniture especially!
- Revery Rug– $639 8×10- Absolutely love both the colors and the design of this rug. The design is electric but the vibe is very laid back, the perfect combination if you ask me!
- Oriental Rug in Natural/Apricot- $370 7’6 x 9’6 – I love the subtle colors and design of this rug. I would be perfect in a space with more muted tones.
- Tamaya Indoor / Outdoor Rug– $598 7’10” x 10’ – Love this rug for either an outdoor or indoor space. I used this rug in an outdoor design with light wood furniture
- Beatty Collection in Beige/Ivory – $609 7’9” x 9’9” – The favorite of the favorites! I absolutely love this rug! The design is so beautiful and very unique. I’d love to see this rug under natural wood furniture and maybe a couple of white upholstered furniture as well.
- Rosemarie Oriental Area Rug in Sage/Blush– $258 7’10” x 10’ – One of my favorites from the Chris Loves Julia x Loloi collection. I love the traditional feel of this rug but it can also be placed in a more modern setting with the right color furniture and accents.
- Kasuri Hand-Knotted Rug– $3,200 8’x10’ – This rug is definitely more on the expensive end but well worth it. I’d love to see this rug with black furniture and ivory upholstery. It would look amazing with deep blue accents to match the deep blues in the rug.
- Rifle Paper Co. x Loloi Kismet Amphora Rug – $736 7’10” x 10’10” – I have been in love with this rug since I laid eyes on it. I love the navy blue paired with yellows and beige. I love this for a room with neutral furniture and accents that needs that pop of color.
- Sagefield Oriental Area Rug in Ivory/Beige/Gray/ Charcoal – $280 7’11” x 10’6” – The color palette of this rug is sensational! It is every neutral lover’s dream rug.
** This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll earn a small commission if you purchase through my link at no extra cost to you.
** These are my personal favorites and opinions