I’m not sure where my love for dried stems began but I do remembered saving my prom corsage and bouquet because they were too beautiful to throw away and even more beautiful dried. Just like faux stems, with proper care dried stems can last a long time. They are best kept in a moisture-free room and out of direct sunlight.
You can easily create your own dried stems by cutting them from your garden or saving that beautiful bouquet. Another source would be buying perfectly dried stems.
- Dried Santa Cruz Oregano $38
- Bundle of 10 Dried Chardon Thistles $36
- Bundle of 5 Large Natural Fan Palms $28
- Dried Floral Bouquet $32
- Dried Indian Rice Grass $42
- White Preserved Rodanthe Flowers $28
- Air-Dried Globe Amaranth in Pink $28
- Cream Dried Larkspur Wildflowers $38
- Bundle of 5 Terracotta Sun Palms $26
- Pink Larkspur Dried Bouquet $50
- Blue Dried Echinops Globe Thistles $38
- Dried Star Pod Natural Decor Accent $38
- Dried German Statice $34
- Bundle of 13 Plumosum Preserved Flowers $46
- Bundle of 3 Dried Natural Pampas Grass $38
- Gold Dried Plume Reed Grass $38
Some of the best plants to dry.
- Sea Holly
- Eucalyptus Leaves
- Palm Spears
Until next time!