How could fall not be your favorite season? I love all of the different colors of fall and when the air gets cooler and smells crisper. Fall decor has always been my favorite, from scents to little knickknacks, I can’t get enough.
Knowing my love for fall you could imagine my disappointment when I discovered that we won’t be experiencing much of a fall this year. Our fall this year will be a lot warmer, which isn’t bad, but I will be missing the crisp fall days to cool me down from the summer heat.
This year I decided to reuse the fall decor from last year but that does not mean I have not been looking around for potential new decor. I wanted to show you some of my favorite fall decor items this season!
One of my favorite things about the weather getting cooling is lighting a candle, but even better, lighting FALL candles. Here are some of my favorites this year:
- Capri Blue Pumpkin Clove Jar Candle $30.40 – I first discovered and fell in love with Capri Blue when I tried their Volcano scent for my Pura and ever since then I’ve been hooked on this brand. Although pricy, it’s worth it. It smells like pumpkin and cream brûlée had a baby. This candle is perfect if you don’t like too much spice.
- VOLUSPA Spiced Pumpkin Latte $20- Another pricy but worth it candle. First things first, this jar is absolutely stunning as are all of the jars at VOLUSPA. This will make your home smell warm and cozy and just like a spiced pumpkin latte without too much spice.
- Magnolia Birch & Amber Fluted Amber Glass Candle $35- This candle has 5 stars on Target’s website and the stars don’t lie. This candle smells amazing and isn’t strong either. The beautiful fluted dish is a huge plus!
- Bourbon Pumpkin– If you buy any candles from this list make it this one. This is sweet but spicy at the same time. If you aren’t a fan of spice this isn’t for you as it’s pretty strong but I am obsessed.
All Things Decor
From the kitchen to the dining room to the living room.
- The Willow Line at Anthropologie – The Willow Pitcher, Platter, and Serving Bowl are just to die for! I love the fall color and the beautiful leaves.
- Teak Serving Platter $108 – I can’t believe how beautiful and detailed this platter is. It’s perfect if you’re expecting guests this fall or “just because”, it’s so beautiful that you don’t need a reason for it.
- Falloween Large Sheltered Porch Pumpkin– $25.
- Woven Pumpkin – $79.95
- Faux Pumpkin Decorative Bowl Filler – $19.95
- Small Ceramic Pumpkin in Cream – $5
- Small Ash Wood Acorn Sculpture – $39.95
- Medium Ceramic Pumpkin Orange – $10
- Plum Fake Cimicifuga Romosa Leaves – $18
- Fake Smoke Tree Leaves – $18
- Fall Red Artificial Japanese Mable Leaves – $16
- Artificial Aspen Leaf in Yellow Gold – $16
- Burgundy Fake Leaves – $16
- Fake Cificifuga Ramosa- $18
- Faux Golden Yellow Leaf Branch – $34.95
- Faux Rust Leaf Branch – $35.95
I hope that you enjoyed this round-up of the best things this fall.
Until next time!