I took to Instagram to help me decide between two gorgeous rugs for this space. 36% voted in favor of the Annie Collection Rug in White/Grey while the other 64% of you voted in favor of the Beatty Collection Rug in Beige/Ivory. Both are great choices for this space but it is clear which one was the favorite.
I love the way rugs can transform a room! You can tell by these two rug options, that the different moods both provide a space with the same furniture and accents. It’s nothing short but amazing that one little change can make a room feel completely different. That’s the power of rugs!
Annie Collection Rug in White/Grey
Beatty Collection Rug in Beige/Ivory
Why the Annie Collection Rug in White/Grey
This was the first rug I had on this design and I loved it because the color of the design matched perfectly with the color of the natural fan palm leaves. It also correlated with the color of the Curves Velvet Lounge Chair and complimented the color of the Neutral Modern Moment artwork. Overall, I like that this rug option makes the design look light and airy; the vibe is serene.
Why the Beatty Collection Rug in Beige/Ivory
I went searching for a darker neutral-toned rug and I could not get my mind off of this one. This rug makes the whole design stand out rather than just a couple of pieces. I love that this rug makes the Curves Velvet Lounge Chairs stand out and makes them the star of the show. This rug compliments all of the colors in this design especially all of the wall decor, and greenery. While the rest of the design is more on the simpler side, this unique pattern on the rug takes this space from plain to extraordinary.
Overall, I think both rugs are a great option for different reasons. Both give off a different feel for the room so it depends on what vibe you’re going for looking at these two rug options.
For all items not linked to this post, click here.
Until next time!
** This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll earn a small commission if you purchase through my link at no extra cost to you.
Leave a Reply